Season 8 of So You Think You Can Dance is down to the top 6 dancers, and the competition is fierce. Thursday Scottsdale fans had to say goodbye to Jordan Casanova and Jess LeProtto, and it’s going to be extremely difficult to see who goes home from the top 6. SYTYCD didn’t announce the next group of All-Stars, but thanks to Twitter, it looks like fans can start mentally matching up their dream pairs from the following group:
- Ellenore Scott, Season 6, Jazz
- Jaimie Goodwin, Season 3, Contemporary
- Janette Manrara, Season 5, Salsa
- Kent Boyd, Season 7, Contemporary and Jazz
- Pasha Kovalev, Season 3, Ballroom
- tWitch Boss, Season 4, Hip Hop
The top 6 competitors consist of:
- Caitlynn Lawson, Moses Lake, WA
- Marko Germar, Dededo, Guam
- Melanie Moore, Marietta GA
- Ricky Jaime, Miami, FL
- Sasha Mallory, Bakersfield, CA
- Tadd Gadduang, West Valley City, UH
Who is your pick this season to win? Will Wednesday’s performances be able to top the favorites from last week? Which pairings would you like to see? SYTYCD episodes can be seen every Wednesday and Thursday night on Fox, channel 10 in the Scottsdale area. You can also watch So You Think You Can Dance online at Fox.com the day after the show airs.
More news on SYTYCD
What do you think? Comment at the bottom of this page.
If you liked this article, please share it via the Facebook or Twitter buttons, or “like” this page.
To receive the latest TV news via email, be sure to subscribe to this column.
Join my Facebook community or catch my latest articles via Twitter!