‘True Blood’ fans are always looking for spoilers on their favorite show. You don’t have to wait until Sunday to find out what will happen on episode 6 of season 4. Here is what you can expect to see:
- The episode will be called “I Wish I Was the Moon.”
- Jason will not become a werepanther in this episode. That does not mean that it won’t happen, but it won’t happen yet.
- We will see Sooki and Eric hook up. The two will have sex under the moonlight. The romantics will love this scene! Bill will lose his mind when he catches them in the act.
- Jess and Jason are now bonded to each other since he drank her blood. It will be interesting to see how this plays out as she can feel his emotions. Jason’s dreams about her will get very sexy!
- Bill decides that Eric should be sentenced to True Death. He is trying to get him out of Sooki’s life, but this won’t win him very many brownie points.
- Tara and Naomi will make out in a great scene. They will also be attacked by Pam later in the episode.
‘True Blood’ airs new episodes on Sunday nights at 8:00 pm CST in the Oklahoma City area.
Source: Wet Paint