So Boehner’s bill passed the House-big deal. It’s as good as dead, if the Senate doesn’t kill it the President will. “Don’t just do something Stand there.” – Anonymous.
Why haven’t they, including our “always on vacation” President come to terms with the deficit? Oh, don’t you know-this is all an act to once again ram through painstaking legislation that will wipe the middle-class off the map leaving only the rich and the poor.
Don’t worry, these leeches won’t let the country default, they just want to break your backs and then thank them for it. Is it all in the hands of the legislators? Not a chance, they can’t hear you, they dance to the tune of all the companies that elected them. Big business will dictate as always. This is something the founding fathers warned us about yet here it is. “No passion so effectually robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.” — Edmund Burke (1729-1797)
Without further delay here are the Top Ten things Congress will not do:
- Balance the budget, cap the debt, which goes without saying, they haven’t, they won’t anytime soon. All they want to do is SPEND, spend
- Bow out of the worthless wars sucking up money faster than taxpayers can earn it, including Libya
- Allow the country to default, especially on defense contractors that are paid in advance
- Repeal Obamacare that has had the opposite effect that it was intended-there are millions more without insurance because employers can’t afford it
- Repeal the Dodd-Frank Act that also had the opposite effect forcing credit card companies to raise their rates and actually will allow Congress to “continue with bailouts of companies they deem too big to fail”
- Discontinue treating social security as an entitlement. Every red blooded American that has paid into this fund is “deserving” of it! Welfare is an abused, corrupt socialist government scheme as are real estate developments and individuals paid out of social security
- Privatize public education, prisons and the many other government funded institutions that are wrought with fraud
- Accept responsibility for their reckless spending and errors by returning taxpayer money
- Lower the debt ceiling because they did all the above
- Cut salaries for all federal employees especially elected officials including the President and Vice-President, Director CIA, FBI, NSA etc, etc.