The year is more than halfway over and we have yet to mention our favorite design magazines! A good interior design magazine will function as a resource of knowledge for design lovers as many include relevant decorating tips, exquisite projects and more. As there is still time left in 2011, check out our favorite decorating magazines and prepare to be dazzled.
Top # Home/Decorating Magazines
1.) House Beautiful
– Why We Like It: HB is our favorite home decorating magazine…period. The have excellent decorating tips can be applied using any budget. Each issue offers down-to-earth decorating segments with wonderful color schemes.
– About the Magazine: House Beautiful is the home design magazine that puts the reader and their lifestyle, tastes, and dreams first. Everyone has a beautiful house in them and knows that only you can make yours beautiful.
2.) Architectural Digest
– Why We Like It: Architectural Digest always seems to land THE BEST celebrity exclusives offering a look into the homes of our favorite stars. Their taste for luxury is evident in the homes they display.
– About the Magazine: AD takes readers to the most stunning residences across the globe, presenting the real-life work of architects and interior designers – a design adventure that includes a “first look” at the homes of leaders in the fields of entertainment, business, society, literature and the arts.
3.) Vogue Living (Australia)
– Why We Like It: Vogue is a quintessential force in the fashion industry and their home magazine is no different. They offer international styles that are sophisticate and opulent.
– About the Magazine: Vogue Living endeavors to tell stores that engage, fascinate and excite, weaving together myriad influences that inspire our lives, be it cultural trends, arts and architecture, a new secret find around the corner, a far flung destination, or a privileged glimpse into a private and compelling world. Interiors, spaces and places, here or there, come vividly to life through their inhabitants and the lens of the camera.
4.) Country Living
– Why We Like It: Everyone needs a little country in his/her life and Country Living is the best magazine to provide it.CL provides such an amazing assortment of design projects, craft tips and decorating ideas that can easily translate in practically any space.
5.) Canadian House & Home
– Why We Like It: This magazine has been one of our top “to-go” resources for visual design inspiration. They take the simplest of concepts and transform them into amazing projects.
– About the Magazine: House & Home takes you inside the most beautiful and unique homes across the country. Plus, you’ll get inspiration and advice to help you create the house you’ve always dreamed of, including dramatic makeovers, the latest furniture, fabrics and accessories, expert renovation tips, and tricks for organizing and entertaining with style.
6.) Luxe Interiors + Design
– Why We Like It: Luxe magazine has been growing on us for quite some time. Their catalog of interiors and fine furnishings inspires us to dream big. We predict that this company will continue to make huge strides in the industry with their gorgeous translation of design.
– About the Magazine: Luxe Interiors + Design is the uncompromised source for those with a passion for creating beautiful surroundings and living well. It is the influential go-to guide that leads readers to discover and acquire local and national resources for design, decorating, architecture and renovation.
Want More Design? Stay up to date on all things design by following our National Interior Design Examiner page. We are also the Manhattan Interior Design Examiner ;) You can also follow us Twitter, Facebook, and our Blog of course. Click the “Subscribe” button to receive our interior design articles via email. We are also on Facebook! Please “like” our Fanpage for interior design advice, articles and more.