Planning a trip? Summer travel season is soaring at Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU), located in Wake County, North Carolina. These busy terminals are located about 11 miles northwest of Raleigh, 10.5 miles southeast of Durham, and 17 miles east-southeast of Chapel Hill.
Summer travel is busiest on weekends, and according to www.rdu.com, flights include about 372 daily arrivals and departures.
Make the most of flight delays and long security checkpoint lines. Don’t stress. Settle down and open the pages to that good book you stuffed in your bag – the one that you’ve been anxious to read. Before you know it, you’re so into character and plot, you almost miss the boarding announcement to your final destination.
With your hard-to-put-down novel clutched in one hand and the two-is-the-limit, stuffed bags in the other, you line up to present your boarding pass.
Will a little book incur an additional fee?” Good question.
Fly high with 10 good books
- Money Can’t Buy Love, By Connie Briscoe, Fiction, Grand Central Publishing, June 2011
- Joy for Beginners, By Erica Bauermeister, Fiction, Penguin Group (USA), June 2011
- Adrenaline, By Jeff Abbott, Fiction, Grand Central Publishing, July 2011
- A Belle in Brooklyn, By Demetria L. Lucas, Non-Fiction, Atria Books, June 2011
- One Summer, By David Baldacci, Fiction, Grand Central Publishing, June 2011
- Smokin’ Seventeen, By Janet Evanovich, Fiction, Random House Publishing Group, June 2011
- Silver Girl, By Elin Hilderbrand, Fiction, Hachette Book Group, June 2011
- The VIPs, By Scott Poulson-Bryant, Fiction, Crown Publishing Group, July 2011
- Sister, By Rosamund Lupton, Fiction, Crown Publishing Group, June 2011
- My Boyfriend Wrote A Book About Me, By Hilary Winston, Non-Fiction, Sterling Publishing, May 2011