With the popularity of so many dance shows such as America’s Best Dance Crew, So You Think You Can Dance and Dancing With the Stars why not see what all the fuss is about yourself?! The top reasons why you should include dance into your workout routine.
1. Flexiblity: You will find yourself using muslces that you may not use on a regular basis which in return will create more flexibility. As an end result you will be performing at an optimal level in other areas of your fitness regimes.
2. Strength: The reason why dancers have such an amazing body is because the amount of strength it takes to be a dancer. You are building a tremendous amount of strength in your abs, legs and back. You will also see a change in your posture, can’t get much better than that!
3. Endurance: With each class your endurance level will improve. Hip Hop infused dance incorporates many different styles including jazz and ballet. All the jumping, leaping and sexy moves will make you feel like a cast member in Step Up.
4. Increased Confidence: Letting go of all your inhibitions is one of the most amazing advantages of dance. This will also trickle into other parts of your life.
5. Did I mention it’s Fun!!!!!
Start Your Hip Hop Dance Training
Breaking It Down with Laurie Ann Gibson
Street Jazz and Hip Hop Dance with Karn Gayle
Find me on Twitter @Nadiam23
New York Fitness Examiner Facebook Page