Takedown Wrestling announced Thursday it will be broadcasting live from Xtreme Couture in Las Vegas this Saturday, August 6, discussing wrestling, MMA (mixed martial arts) and the Grappling World Team Trials.
Join Takedown Wrestling Host Scott Casber and Brad Johnson with the Takedown Wrestling Headline News. Listen in this Saturday for Takedown Wrestling 9 to 11 a.m. CDT/10 a.m to Noon EDT.
This week’s guests:
- 9:01: Todd Patterson — Former U.S. Army wrestler
- 9:20: Gary Abbott — USA Wrestling Team Trials for Grappling (which will be broadcast on TheMat.com later Saturday)
- 9:40: Various Guests
- 9:50: Ty Barkley — Max Muscle Sports Nutritionist
- 10:01: Gary Abbott — USA Wrestling
- 10:20: Ryan Couture — An MMA legend in the making
- 10:40: Michael Chandler — Former wrestler for the University of Missouri, now in MMA
- 10:50: Maureen Roshar — Wildrose Casino, Clinton, Iowa
Takedown Wrestling is available on radio on AM 1460 KXNO in Iowa, online at Livesportsvideo.com, or on your Blackberry or iPhone with the I Heart Radio App. (Click on KXNO under Sportsradio.)
Keep up with college wrestling all year ’round! The season may be over, but there’s always something new going on — coach firings and hirings, new programs, new recruits, and more. Click the “subscribe” button on this page to make sure you don’t miss a single thing. It’s absolutely FREE!
College Wrestling 101: Links to College Wrestling Examiner articles answering basic questions about wrestling, including rules, scoring, uniforms, more
Follow College Wrestling Examiner Mark Palmer on Twitter