Woo!Hoo! Most American Muslims think Obama is the cat’s meow! Not being “catty” here, but the news is out just in time for the approaching 10th Anniversary of the 9/11 Terrorist attacks – often referred to now as “the al Qaeda attacks on New York” (better Obama PC, don’tcha know?)
Reuters rereleased the results of the Pew report (We gotta assume Pew released it first) – the high points, with rephrasing for clarity, follow:
- Though the majority of the general public (that’s thee and me) are dissatisfied with the direction Obama has taken our nation ( Read: waiting to vote for a’body BUT Obama in 2012) – 58% of American Muslims are satisfied.
- 7 out of 10 American Muslims view President Obama favorably – that bears repeating. SEVEN OF TEN think Obama’s their main man.
- 4 of 5 American Muslims are satisfied (deliciously thrilled?) with “the way things are going in their lives and rated their communities very positively as places to live.”
Ok, so we’ve got that. There is an estimated 2.75 million American Muslims and Obama has those votes sealed for sure and certain delivery Election 2012. (Prediction: Obama is gonna need ’em.)
Truer words were never spoken than the words of Pew Researcher, Greg Smith, about the results. Ol’ Greggie said, “We’ve seen Muslims move in a different direction than the rest of the country (with more) believing America is going in the right direction.”
Still, “In the right direction” is exactly where most Americans are ready to take America. Tick, tick, tick – that’s Obama’s clock running out of time. And if the America Muslims lose their regard for the direction the next president of America takes them, well,shrug. Better they- than thee and me.
Here’s a link so you can check it out for yourself:
- Obama Leadership Image Takes a Hit, GOP Ratings Decline
- Obama Loses Ground in 2012 Reelection Bid
- Muslim-Western Tensions Persist
Whoops! Silly typos – wrong, Wrong, WRONG links. Just check out the slideshow on the left side for the reinterpreted graphs scoop- What THEY said, & what it REALLY means.
I mean, can you really just picture how the mainstream media will hype this report? No GROWTH in Extremism among Muslim Americans! Ha! As if the fact that it isn’t “GROWING” is note-worthy. Does that mean “Support for Extremism in Muslim Americans” is decreasing? Noooo… not hardly. There are no signs that less Muslim Americans support extremism in this report – not one.