Some people may think that blurred vision happens only during older age, maybe around forty-ish. But blurred vision can affect any age. An individual having nearsightedness as a vision problem, can see things in a blur that are a little farther than up close. There are many types of blurry vision problems, and blurred vision can affect one eye or both eyes. An individual’s blurry vision can be a result of a poor diet, lack of exercise, illnesses, and aging. Blurred vision is when you can’t see an object in detail from a distance.
Wearing reading-glasses is another type of bad eyesight. Because without reading-glasses, words are seen blurry and not seen sharply. As I’ve mentioned before there are many types of bad eyesight problems. To name a few: farsightedness, glaucoma, optic neuritis, color blindness, night blindness, floaters, and other vision problems. Again, many blurred vision problems are caused by certain illnesses and conditions.
Ways to Improve Vision – Eye Care:
- Take daily liquid vitamins; “Centrum Vitamins” are in liquid form.
- Take daily cod liver oil vitamins
- Vitamin E for better eye health.
- Make your own carrot juice or buy it.
- When you’re on the computer make sure light is behind the computer screen, not in front.
- Keep the computer screen clean every week.
- Long hours at the computer; take time out to close your eyes for a good 5 minutes.
- Eat dark leafy greens.
- Eat fruit daily, vitamin C helps support good eyesight.
- Eat foods that contain iron, daily.
- Daily exercise for better circulation, heart health, and eye health.
- Eat a small bowl of oatmeal every morning; oatmeal is a natural colon cleanser.
- When watching television, don’t sit close to the TV screen.
- When reading use a bright light.
- Blink your eyes often when at the computer.
- Black licorice root supplement.
Remember drinking water every day also assist with dry eyes and better vision. If you have blurred vision contact an Optometrist (eye doctor) for an eye exam. Visiting an eye doctor regularly can prevent further eye problems.
My other article – Health Drinks Advantages www.hubpages.com/hub/Healthdrinks
© Sabrina A.K.