Fans have been dying for a happy ending this season on ABC’s The Bachelorette 2011 after a rocky first few episodes. Luckily, Scottsdale fans have seen a lot of romance blossom over the past few episodes, and the show is building to what appears to be a magical finale next Monday. While fans will have to wait until the final episode airs on August 1, gossip guru Reality Steve is sharing the inside scoop to share with fans. According to his new blog post Wednesday morning, here is what The Bachelorette fans will see happening:
- JP Rosenbaum meets Ashley’s family first.
- Viewers have already seen previews that indicate her family doesn’t mesh with one of the guys, and that is JP.
- Ashley’s sister Chrystie is very hard on JP, nearly bringing him to tears.
- Chrystie pushes him on several issues, including wondering why he is 34 and not married yet.
- Ashley and JP talk about the discussion with Chrystie, and Ashley is very angry.
- JP is not at all pleased or impressed that Chrystie was so hard on him – Chrystie has shared via Twitter that it is actually gets much worse than what fans see in the previews.
- Ben Flajnik meets Ashley’s family and they love him.
- Ben tells Chrystie he is in love with Ashley.
- Both guys pick out Neil Lane rings.
- Ben arrives at the final rose ceremony first. No, this is never a good sign.
- Flajnik gets down on one knee and proposes to Ashley.
- Ben fully expected Ashley to say yes, and he is completely shocked she says no.
- He walks away from the podium alone, and Ashley chases him.
- She tries to make him feel better and he tells her not to sugarcoat anything. He essentially says something to the effect that it’s not going to end well because nothing good ever does.
- Ashley cries after Ben leaves, and pulls herself back together.
- JP arrives via seaplane.
- He tells Ashley he loves her, and she tells him she has wanted to tell him the same thing for a long time.
- JP gets down on one knee and proposes, and Ashley says yes.
- As viewers expected, REO Speedwagon’s “Can’t Fight This Feeling” plays during the last moments as viewers watch Ashley and JP celebrate their engagement. Of course, this was the song played as they roller skated on their hometown date.
Some fans are still hoping that Ben gets the final rose, but it doesn’t look like that is going to happen as Reality Steve’s inside scoop has been spot-on all season. Despite the rough beginning this season on The Bachelorette, Ashley seems to have ended up with two really great guys at the end, and many feel that she couldn’t really go wrong with either choice. It sounds like Ashley and JP fans will want to have plenty of tissues handy for this magical finale!
Don’t forget that the “Men Tell All” episode airs at 8 p.m. on Sunday night, a change from the usual schedule due to the 4th of July falling on a Monday. Then the final episode airs on Monday night, August 1, beginning at 7 p.m. The “After the Final Rose” special airs right after the finale, beginning at 9 p.m. You don’t want to miss a moment of these final two shows this season on ABC’s The Bachelorette 2011.
Source: Reality Steve
More news on The Bachelorette
What do you think? Comment at the bottom of this page.
If you liked this article, please share it via the Facebook or Twitter buttons, or “like” this page.
To receive the latest TV news via email, be sure to subscribe to this column.
Join my Facebook community or catch my latest articles via Twitter!