Proactiv, the acne and skin care product line known for its celebrity spokespeople such as Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, and Julianne Hough, presents its first ever Back2School promotion. Proactiv is offering $5 off each item, on up to 5 products, for a total savings of $25.
Proactiv is not only great for kids, but also for adults. Scott A. from Dix Hills, NY, has been a loyal user for over 8 years. He suffered from severe acne throughout high school, college, and his young adult years. He tried over the counter remedies to no avail. When Scott tried Proactiv he finally found something that worked. When the NY Motherhood Examiner asked him how quickly he experienced positive results, he replied, “The next day.”
While supplies last, Proactiv Members AND Non-members can take advantage of this offer. The discount is good on any single item except for Proactiv systems and combos. The most popular Proactiv line single items are:
- Refining Mask: The Refining Mask contains 6% sulfur, an antibacterial ingredient known to help heal and prevent acne while simultaneously refining the skin’s tone and texture.
- Advanced Blemish Treatment: The Advanced Blemish Treatment helps erase problem pimples fast using the acne-fighting ingredient benozoyl peroxide that kills acne-causing bacteria on contact.
- Daily Protection Plus Sunscreen SPF 30: This light, oil-free sunblock helps to protect against UVA and UVB rays and is specially formulated for acne-prone skin.
- Mini Maintenance Kit: This travel size 3-Step System is the perfect way to keep skin clear and acne-free while traveling or heading to the gym.
- Medicated Cleansing Bar: The Medicated Cleansing Bar gently washes away pore-clogging impurities and excess oil with 1% salicylic acid, a natural exfoliant and bacteria-fighting ingredient.
The offer is good on for purchases through its website, www.proactiv.com, or by calling 1-877-489-3892.
Proactiv Members, get your exclusive offer here: http://bit.ly/pPVukg
Not a member? Not a problem! Get your exclusive offer here: http://bit.ly/okOCMQ
Note: Author did NOT receive any free products or any other compensation for this post. All opinions expressed are those of the author.
This article was republished with the permission of Maria Adcock, the NY Motherhood Examiner and creator of BiculturalMama.com. To learn more, visit www.biculturalmama.com, follow on Twitter (@BiculturalMama) and “Like” on Bicultural Mama’s Facebook page.