Peninsula School District is proud to continue offering exciting online educational options for high school students: Peninsula Internet Academy.
Peninsula Internet Academy is a fully-accredited program that gives you the ability to go to high school online AND graduate on time with a Peninsula School District diploma.
All you need is an Internet connection…·
Succeed on your terms!
We offer a free full-time online education option to students like you in grades 9-12 who take 5-6 classes per semester. Some of the perks of online education with us are:
- Study anytime and anywhere you have Internet access.
- Use Avatars, Flash Animation, Interactive Media, Video Presentations, Audio Narration and Games.
- Plan school around commitments such as sports, travel, medical needs or community service.
- Get personalized assistance and support for your online classes at a school in your community.
- Manage your own time: Read today’s science lesson. Attend gymnastics tryouts. Eat lunch. IM a friend about an English assignment. Start work on your digital imaging project. The options are infinite
Come to a informational session to learn more about Peninsula School District’s new online education program on Tuesday, Sept. 13th 4:30 pm or 5:30 pm. Meeting will be at Tech Services Building 14015 62nd Ave NW, Gig Harbor, behind the District Office.