The newly opened M Bar Las Olas is a global tapas eatery that is now open for lunch. Serving farm-to-table shared plates with a menu that changes as the freshest ingredients become available, M Bar’s lunch service presents signature favorites from the dinner menu along with new mid-day delicacies. Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter @SLFoodandWine
Presenting an assortment of cold and hot tapas along with gourmet burgers, flatbreads, pizzas and sandwiches, M Bar is Las Olas’ only lunch destination with free Wi-Fi set within a sleek industrial atmosphere reminiscent of New York City’s SoHo District.
Inviting guests to tour their Mediterranean, Asian, Italian and Middle Eastern influenced menu, the eatery is offering the “M Bar Lunch Trio” choice of any two Small Plates, a Flatbread or Individual Pizza and a Domestic Beer for $18 through Labor Day.
Culinary standouts in the “M Bar Lunch Trio” include:
- Local Grouper Ceviche– fruit salsa, spicy orange vinaigrette
- Spicy Sea Beans– garlic, togarashi aioli, toasted almond
- Braised Brussel Sprouts – Benton’s bacon, soy slivered almonds
- Baked Mac N Cheese – wild mushrooms, truffle oil, Benton’s country ham
- Spicy Tuna Tartar – siracha aioli, cucumber, cilantro, sesame wonton crisps
- Farm Egg Personal Pizza– baby arugula, spicy pesto ricotta, white sauce
- Skirt Steak Flat Bread – chorizo, pepper jack cheese, cilantro, green tomato
- Vine Ripened tomato Basil Flat Bread –basil, parmesan cheese, imported olive oil