Brides and professionals alike, get excited when a new industry product comes out or a new service is being offered to local brides.
WIth so much buzz surrounding Metro Detroit’s freshest wedding management service and an intriguing tag line that reads “you plan| we organize”, I just had to reached out to Ali Lazzeri, wedding coordinator with Blueprint Boutique to give me some inside information on this new service I keep hearing about across the Metro Detroit wedding world.
Located in Birmingham, MI, Blueprint Boutique is premiering something exclusive to the “D” and unprecedented in the wedding industry with their Wedding Blueprints.
Everyone wants to know….. What IS a Wedding Blueprint?!
1. a detailed outline or plan of action: a blueprint for success.
2. an original plan or prototype that influences subsequent design or practice
3. ( tr ) to make a blueprint of (a plan)
Let’s translate that into your wedding planning:
Most major projects you undertake, whether professional or personal, all come with their own instructions, guidelines, manuals or recipes. Your wedding planning should be NO exception. Blueprint Boutique uses your current vendor contracts, plans, venue location(s), your desired wishes and the details provided to them and translates those materials into your customized Wedding Blueprint. Your Blueprint will provide you with an innovative and extensive report outlining in detail, every step of your wedding planning and will point you in the right direction = Resulting in less stress and more enjoyment during your engagement period.
Why you need a Wedding Blueprint exclusively by Blueprint Boutique
- Personalized planning at your fingertips as opposed to searching countless wedding internet sites which provide generic planning timelines, guides and information.
- Proposes questions to you in each planning category that only a wedding planner would know to ask. Questions to enhance the overall success of your wedding day.
- Provides suggestions to questions previously asked and to your current plans.
- Assists you in providing the pertinent information to your wedding vendors to ensure a flawlessly planned wedding.
- Keep you on the right planning path.
- Create and maintain organization through planning process.
- Less stress as the tools for success is in your hands!
And for extra reassurance, on your wedding day, you may also take advantage of Blueprint Boutique’s Day of Coordination all-inclusive service. Blueprint Boutique will handle all the details of your wedding day and any unplanned issues that may arise.
As the only Metro Detroit wedding company specializing in Wedding Blueprints, and Day of Coordination services only, Blueprint Boutique is truly dedicated to your wedding success and focused on implementing Your wedding plans as You planned them.
To secure your wedding date wtih Blueprint Boutique, contact Ali Lazzeri at 248.408.8660 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit their webstie at www.blueprintboutique.com
Article written for marketing purposes by Claudia Lutman – Provided to Ali Lazzeri & Mike Staff Productions with permission.