There is a difference between voluntary sweating and involuntary sweating. Involuntary sweating is no fun and results from factors like hot, humid and sticky weather. Sounds all too familiar right? As Annapolitans sweat through summer concerts, backyard BBQ’s and crab feasts, the thought of voluntary sweating may seem a bit extreme. Fear not friends, there is light at the end of the hot and humid tunnel!
Case in point- Lululemon Athletica Annapolis is giving locals a really great reason to sweat during the month of August. The brand, known for their expertly designed yoga and athletic gear is constantly rolling out fitness events and classes in order to promote health and happiness in various locales. There is still time to kick your workout regime up a notch and what better way to do it than free workouts with the Lululemon Annapolis team?
Whether you want shake up a drab fitness routine, meet new friends or cross train as the fall running season approaches, these classes are sure to do the trick. Check out the schedule below and enjoy fun, interactive and voluntary sweating.
1. Underground Yoga
- Held at different spots in Anne Arundel County every Sunday at 8 a.m.
- Contact the store at 410.571.2753 to find out where underground yoga will be held each week
2. Run Club
- Every Thursday at 7 p.m.
- Meet at Pal Park and then run the Bay Ridge loop
3. Saturday Morning Yoga
- Every Saturday morning in August at 9 a.m.
- Held at the Lululemon store in Annapolis
4. Studio of the Quarter
- Every Sunday evening starting August 7 at 7 p.m.
- Held at Bikram Yoga Annapolis
Need more details? Check out the Lululemon Annapolis facebook page or visit the website
Love yoga and live in Annapolis? Check out the Annapolis Yoga facebook page for daily updates and deals on all things yoga in and around town!
Check out the new Goal Setting video from Lululemon