It’s the law. All pets must be spayed or neutered in Las Vegas and, in fact, in Nevada! To prevent unwanted little critters and to help the the overpopulation of feral pets, please consider any of the following low-cost spaying or neutering clinics:
- The Dewey Veterinary Medical Center at 873-3458 offers lower-cost spay/neuter & twice-weekly low-cost vaccination and microchip clinics.
- The Spay & Neuter Center of Southern Nevada is open. Call for an appointment at 240-SPAY (7729).
- Heaven Can Wait‘s low-cost spay/neuter clinic is open. Call for an appointment at 227-5555.
- Las Vegas Valley Humane Society schedules low-cost spay/neuter surgeries. Call for an appointment at 434-2009.
- Lied Animal Shelter has re-opened its spay/neuter clinic. Please call 384-3333 for more information.
Please call to make appointments. These are not drop-in centers and are only open and performing this service at particular times.
Dewey Veterinary Medical Center
4899 W. Dewey Drive, Las Vegas, NV
Spay and Neuter Center of Southern Nevada
3475 E. Flamingo Rd, Suite 500, Las Vegas, NV
Heaven Can Wait Spay & Neuter Clinic
546 N. Eastern, Ste. 175, Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas Valley Humane Society
They book the appointment for you if you call them in advance (financial assistance available)
Lied Animal Shelter
655 North Mojave Road, Las Vegas, NV