The Amusement Park Drive-in Theatre has announced end of season information via their Facebook page. With schools around the area resuming their schedules this past week, the Drive-in, located just outside of Laurel, adjusted their schedule to weekend showings only. Additionally, Labor Day weekend (September 2-4, 2011) will be the last opportunity for the kids to hit the rides at this Amusement Park Drive-in.
Since this is the last weekend that the rides will be open, gates will open early at 7:00 p.m. This will also be the last full weekend of movies, with the Drive-in being open on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. After Labor Day weekend, movies will be shown on Fridays and Saturdays only.
We’re still waiting to hear what new movies will be hitting the Drive-in’s big screens on Friday, September 2, 2011, but in the meantime you can wrap your mind around this information: they are having a Labor Day Blowout on September 4, 2011. What does that mean?
- Dusk to Dawn
- $10.00 per carload
- $500 in prizes to be given away
Amusement Park Drive-in Theatre info:
- Admissions: Adults $7.00 | Kids 5-14 $5.00 | Seniors 60+ $5.00 | Kids 4 and under free
- Located at 72nd West and the East Laurel exit
- Movie Line – 245-3212
- Two screens –Double features played on both screens
- No pets
- No outside food or beverages unless you purchase a $5.00 food permit at the gate
- Movies have been starting about 9:00-9:15 p.m.
We’ll keep you posted as we learn what movies will be playing this Labor Day weekend. Hopefully we’ll have kid friendly choices to work with since it is the last weekend for the rides. Stay tuned…
- Labor Day weekend movie lineup at the Amusement Park Drive-in Theatre
Don’t miss our next installment, click on the SUBSCRIBE button following this article to receive free e-mail notifications of the Billings Early/Childhood Parenting Examiner’s articles. You can also connect with her on Facebook,Twitter @LovingAbigail, and GoogleBuzz.
You might also enjoy her National TV Moms column where she examines all things TV moms, including the parenting issues that TV moms face.