Construction zones with traffic flow restrictions within the City of Lancaster through September 10, 2011. Watch for orange cones and slow down.
· Lancaster BLVD will be closed Thursday from Date Avenue to Fig Avenue from approximately 11:00 am to 9:00 pm for the weekly farmer’s market. Parking in this area will not be permitted beginning at 11:00 am to ensure that the area is vacated prior to the set-up for the farmer’s market.
· Right lane closed on East-bound Avenue I between 90th Street West and 87th Street West due to sewer repair work.
· Lane closures at the intersection of Avenue J and 5th Street East for Traffic Signal Modification through 9/9/11.
· Lane Closure at the intersection of Avenue J and 15th Street East for Traffic Signal Modification through 9/9/11.
· Lane Closure at the intersection of Avenue J-8 and 15th Street West for Traffic Signal Modification through 9/9/11.
· Beginning July 31st, Cedar Avenue will be permanently closed for removal between Jackman and Kettering. Kettering will be closed between Cedar and Date for utility improvements.
· Lanes and sidewalks adjacent to the Southeast corner of 15th Street West and Avenue J will remain closed for street improvements.
· Lane closures on Sierra Hwy from Avenue I to Avenue J-2, North-bound and South-bound Lanes due to restriping. Scheduled from 8/23/11 to 9/9/11.
· Lane closure on 15th Street West North-bound at Avenue J-5 for Bus Stop Pad installation. Scheduled from 8/30/11 to 11/11/11.