In today’s economy technology is at an all time high. It seems that most people are using their smartphones to not only communicate but run their businesses as well. Did you know that there are some Customer Relationship Mangement (CRM) tools on the market that are an excellent resource for your business? CRM tools are used by a variety of industries from non-profit organizations to small-medium businesses for emails, social media updates, sales, financial tracking, appointments and marketing.
The tools help businesses stay engaged with their customers continually and helps to provide them quality and excellent customer services without missing a beat. Here are a few CRM tools for you to consider using for your business needs:
- Intuit Online Payroll (iPhone Mobile App) includes creating and approving payroll and pay stubs, pay employees through direct deposit or manual checks, view previous payroll, automatically synchronize your payroll data and get free phone support
- UPS (Blackberry) features package tracking, location finder, estimate shipment cost and delivery times, create shipping labels and keep data of previous shipments
- Business Card Reader (Blackberry) features importing contact information directly from the business card by taking a photo and adding information directly to your phone contact directory
- Xora (HTC Evo 4G) features timesheet functionality allowing you to automate the timesheet process and integrating to your payroll system (i.e. ADP)
- Time + Expense (Blackberry) features client billing including time and expenses, reports are created and emailed directly from your phone to your email account
To see what features that your smartphone has to offer check out the App icon on your phone or visit your phone’s website you will see a variety of applications from the newest, rated and free to some that costs $20 or more. What are your thoughts about this topic? What other similar topics interest you? Subscribe to my page. Tell others. Contact Vernita Naylor email@example.com