Hedge Funds in 2011: State of the Industry
2011 is has been a year of change as investment firms are evolving to meet the increasing demands of both investors and regulators, and the role of technology is transforming accordingly to accommodate this changing landscape.
Date: July 14, 20011
Location: New York City
The panel of speakers will discuss the industry trends they expect to continue throughout the year, including:
- The increasing number of fund launches in the U.S.;
- The effect of Dodd-Frank legislation on new and existing firms; and
- The changing role of technology, including the emergence of cloud computing.
Expert Panelists Include:
- Anurag Bhardwaj, Head of Strategic Consulting, Barclays Capital
- Vishnu Varma, Chief Technology Officer, Tiger Global Management
- Vinod Paul, Managing Director, Eze Castle Integration
- Bob Guilbert, Managing Director, Eze Castle Integration
For more information and registration click here
If you enjoyed this article, please click the “Subscribe” button above to receive emails of future articles.