Johnson County Community College (JCCC) and Saint Luke’s Health System will host a Fall Health Care Symposia on Wednesday, September 21 at JCCC’s Regnier Center from 7:50 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The ideal audience member is a:
- C-suite business executive
- Human resource director
- Health insurance representative
The cost to attend is $250, and registration and a continental breakfast begin at 7 a.m.
The program includes the following presentations and “is designed for business executives who are not content waiting for a solution from policy makers and want to take active steps to reverse the trend line on escalating health benefits costs,” according to the symposia hosts:
- Creating a Culture of Health
- The Building Blocks of Wellness
- How Local Companies Achieved ROI from Wellness Initiatives
- Making Sense of Health Care Reform
Richard H. Carmona, M.D. MHP, FACS, the 17th Surgeon General of the United States (2002-2006), will also present:
- Prevention, Preparedness, Plagues and Politics: The Life of the Surgeon General