Please subscribe above this and/or follow me on twitter! Have any ideas or comments about the challenges? Post them down below!
Light Fare – Kill 100 enemies in any game mode in Reach. – 1000cR
- This challenge will be completed with your first and only required game of Firefight today if you decide to finish that first. If you attempt the “Put Your Quarter Up” challenge first, you are also very likely to hit a hundred kills before it is completed. The moral of the story is that this challenge is free credits and will be done without you even thinking about it. So, do not worry about it.
The T.G. Opposition – Kill 40 enemies in Firefight Matchmaking with the Shotgun. – 1000cR
- 2X Score Attack is great for this challenge since one of the possible loadouts, at start, features the Shotgun. As well, with 2X Score Attack, damage is increased which pretty much gives you increased range with the shotgun making it easier and easier to score kills. Get as many of the Grunts with the shotgun as you can since they are easy targets. Once you have hit forty, I would recommend dying and grabbing a DMR from a different load out to speed the game along.
Put Your Quarter Up – Complete 15 games in multiplayer Matchmaking. – 1750cR
- This is a hefty set of games for today. Again, why we get this during a weekday and a challenge for three measly wins during the weekend still boggles the mind. Living Dead can be a very fast playlist, especially if you are playing Alpha Zombies whereas Living Dead can also be very, very slow if people camp excessively. Stay away from maps like Swordbase and Boardwalk, which are a delight for campers. Grifball can also go fairly fast if the teams are uneven, which is typically the case.
A Simple Spree – Earn any spree in Firefight Matchmaking. – 1000cR
- You should get this challenge while going for “The T.G. Opposition.” Frankly, this challenge is very, very easy. Whether or not weapon sprees count towards this challenge is unknown, but if you do not get the challenge on the first weapon spree for the Shotgun at five kills, this challenge will pop for the first killing spree at ten kills. As I said, very, very easy.
The Weekly Challenge:
Co-op Dash – Clear any Campaign mission on Heroic, in co-op, in 9 minutes or less. – 30343cR
- I do believe that this is a new Weekly Challenge and new ones are very welcome. This one, however, is relatively simple. Very few missions can be done in so short a time. The only reliable one is Nightfall. This is because you can just run through the entire thing following the route from this LASO guide. Setting the difficulty to Heroic and having no skulls on will make this much easier, however. You should be able to just have a second controller idle if you do not have anyone wanting to do the challenge with you. The Iron skull is not on, so if you player just keeps running, it does not matter how many times the other one dies. Good luck.
Also on my blog.