Greater Louisville Inc.(GLI) leads business, community and economic development in Greater Louisville. ENTERPRISECORP is the enterprise development arm of GLI to cultivate Louisville’s entrepreneurial vitality. With help from community partners, they keep Louisville at the top of the nation’s list of “entrepreneurial hot spots” by serving the companies that create the vast majority of new wealth, new revenue and new jobs. Clients range from technology start-ups to established, fast-growth companies to mature businesses in traditional industries. ENTERPRISECORP provides the voice, outreach, assistance and education for all that is entrepreneurial in Greater Louisville.
The High Impact program strives to nurture the prosperity of Greater Louisville’s growth businesses. The High Impact Program is a public/private partnership, funded by Louisville Metro Government and administered by GLI to identify and serve fast growth companies, companies with the potential for fast growth and those companies that enable growth in others. This program focuses on companies of these types headquartered in Louisville that have a disproportionately higher impact on the metro area economy.
The new High Impact companies for 2011 are:
• ARGI Financial Group, providing financial planning, tax services, HR, personal effectiveness, training and exit planning.
• Dataseam LLC, which operates one of the largest managed computing grids in the world, allowing researchers to access much needed computing capabilities to forward research and commercialization of ideas.
• Deming, Malone, Livesay & Ostroff, providing accounting, tax and business consulting services.
• eBridge Business Solutions LLC, an e-procurement service provider that utilizes a copyrighted reverse auction method.
• FranNet LLC, franchise consultants providing education and support to individuals who are interested in exploring self-employment as a career option through franchised business ownership.
• Harding, Shymanski & Company PSC, a locally owned public accounting firm providing audit and review services, as well as a broad range of tax, accounting and consulting services..
• HR Affiliates LLC, a full service, hands-on human resource outsourcing, consulting and professional staffing firm.
• Kentucky Planning Partners LLC — locally owned, independent, Financial Planning and Wealth Management firm specializing in helping individuals reach their retirement lifestyle goals.
• MD2U Management LLC, providing cost-effective healthcare for frail elderly and disabled by providing primary care in the home.
• MedX12 Inc., a web-based medical claims submission company with a tool that has broadened to include other applications such as eligibility and claims status as well as professional technology services.
• Mid-America Science Park, one of the most versatile science parks in the country inviting entrepreneurs and existing businesses, military representatives and contractors, students and community members to pursue research, development, production, training and education on its campus.
• Purdue Technology Center of Southeast Indiana, a business research park located in Southern Indiana and supported by the Purdue Research Foundation, primarily for technical and scientific early stage companies,
• Strothman& Company PSC, offering CPA, technology and financial solutions through innovative practices and strategic alliances.
Collectively, High Impact Portfolio companies represent $2.3 billion in annual revenues; have a 36 percent average growth rate; have created nearly 3,000 new jobs in our region; and have invested $438 million over the last four years.