Caesar’s Entertainment is running a promotion across its properties that can allow its Total Rewards members to rack up $600 in free comps. The promotion is called Harrah’s “Great Race to Rewards”.
From now until September 30, 2011, if you visit at least three Harrah’s/Caesar’s destinations throughout the U.S., you will receive 15,000 Reward credits – which would give you $150 in free comps. Four visits would get you 30,000 credits, five would get you 45,000 credits, and six visits would get 60,000 Total Rewards credits, equivalent to $600 in free comps.
Players need to enter the promotion, so that their Total Rewards number can be activated for visiting the sites.
The reward credits can be used on many things, from room stays to shopping and dining within resorts and casinos, to online shopping through Harrah’s Total Rewards page.
Who’s up for a road trip?
In order to qualify at a site, you will need to earn at least one Rewards point at the site – basically, play through a five-dollar bill at a slot machine, a ten-dollar bill at video poker, or sit for a couple of minutes at a $25 Blackjack/Craps table.
Additional prizes may be available via sweepstakes for users checking in frequently at the Total Rewards desk and kiosks or via mobile devices and social media (i.e. Foursquare, Facebook).
The twenty locations are below – there is a maximum, I believe, of one check-in per destination. Some locations require you to check in at the desk and present ID, while others may just require a kiosk check-in. Depending on where you are in the country, you might be able to hit several destinations in one ride (like Atlantic City/Chester, Reno/Lake Tahoe, or New Orleans/Biloxi)
- Atlantic City, New Jersey (Harrah’s, Showboat, Bally’s, Caesars)
- Maricopa, Arizona (Harrah’s Ak Chin)
- Shreveport/Bossier City, Louisiana (Harrah’s and Horseshoe)
- Chester, Pennsylvania (Harrah’s)
- Cherokee, North Carolina (Harrah’s)
- Chicago area (Harrah’s Joliet and Horseshoe Hammond)
- Biloxi, Mississippi (Grand)
- Council Bluffs, Iowa (Harrah’s and Horseshoe)
- Laughlin, Nevada (Harrah’s)
- Las Vegas, Nevada (Paris, Bally’s, Rio, Caesars Palace, Flamingo, Harrah’s, Imperial Palace and Planet Hollywood)
- Metropolis, Illinois (Harrah’s)
- North Kansas City, Missouri (Harrah’s)
- Tunica, Mississippi (Harrah’s, Roadhouse and Horseshoe)
- Lake Tahoe area, Nevada (Harrah’s and Harvey’s)
- New Orleans, Louisiana (Harrah’s)
- Reno, Nevada (Harrah’s)
- San Diego area, California (Harrah’s Rincon)
- St. Louis, Missouri (Harrah’s)
- Elizabeth, Indiana (Horseshoe Southern Indiana)
- Windsor, Ontario Canada (Caesars Windsor)