Foster Parents; Breaking News.
Good news for all parents who have lost a child to CPS, or mandatory orders issued to place their child on drugs. We ask this question; has your child been diagnosed, labeled as ADD, ADHD or any of the other thousands of invented disorders voted into existence annually by psychologists serving the pharmaceutical companies who make them. www.cchr.org
We bring you a different prospectus on this story, one that lands on the side of the parents from across the nation. How can we assert that this story is typical, we receive calls on a daily basis, from parents many sobbing on the phone, their children now in the hands of CPS whose track record speaks louder than words.
- Parents, who helplessly stand by, sometimes held by police officers while children are torn out of their arms, social workers from Child Protective Services dragging children out of their homes. America, we are allowing children to continue to live in fear of the precise people who are supposed to be protecting them. Children who are so traumatized emotionally, become behaviorally damaged by this life altering incident, literally the term child abuse has changed to mean anything that we, as parents, do. We, are no longer allowed to discipline our children, we live in fear, dictated as to methods of raising our children by the Gestapo tactics, it is time to end the reign of this corrupt organization.
These children enter our foster homes as damaged maladjusted children, damaged by the same organization that is there to protect them. Now counted among the other thousands of foster children that are asked to enter a strangers home. Thank God for a loving group of foster parents across the country to try to counter this abuse of this offending agency, their protectors.
We offer you this quote,
“An armed SWAT team assault on her home during an attempted kidnapping by Child Protective Services, has been found in neglect today by a Wayne County juvenile court.
- Learn more, here is the link to this website.
- It is inconceivable that it takes a breaking news story to attract the attention needed to stop this money making agency from removing children whose parents have done nothing wrong except be parents.
Suggest reading; Who will protect us? Part 1 / part 2 / part 3 / part 4 / part 5 / part 6.
You see, in dealing with foster/adoptive and biological parents who have experienced the devastation incurred by these protectors, we are familiar with this storm unleashed upon our country, a hurricane that leaves a path of destruction, one that has no accountability for elimination of families across the country. This storm, called CPS was unleashed in 1974 to protect, and now as predicted by the creator Mr. Mondale is a corrupt money making machine.
- This magnificently brave women, Mrs. Godboldo, a parent standing up to authorities, refusing to medicate her daughter after being ordered to place her daughter on a potentially dangerous mind-altering psychotropic
drug Risperdal, and so charged with medical neglect. The article goes on to say.
- Where are we in offering her our support?
This Detroit mother is now going through a criminal and custody trial because of this incident, and a variety of revealing and disturbing news is starting to come out about the involvement of Big Pharma and other parties in the twisted web of lies the case is wrapped in.
- The jury presiding over the hearing was convinced to believe that Maryanne’s refusal to give her daughter the controversial drug, supposedly used to “treat” ADHD, represented a form of parental neglect.
“Ariana was taken from her mother (a low-income household), who CPS assumed would not be able to afford to defend herself, and was attempted to be placed in a foster home, group home or institution without due process or any evidence to prove that intervention was even necessary to begin with. All the while, federal matching funds and Medicaid funds were being collected to do so”.
Foster Parents Legal Solutions has stated many times that CPS targets low-income families because they either do not know their rights, or are unable to defend themselves. We applaud this mother for fighting back. We, are in complete agreement with the statement in the article as we have seen parents from all over this country with the same stories; “the sad truth is that this is how child protection is being handled in every city, in the country, as well. Far from protecting children, CPS frequently exploits children for private gain.
We ask you where do the children in The Foster Care System come from, foster parents. They come from biological parents just like this one, she has done nothing wrong except try to protect her daughter from becoming a statistic, another foster care system inductee.
This article goes on to say that
“it has been determined that the agency is getting big bucks for not only children they barbarically take from their families, but for clinical trials on psychiatric drugs and medical treatment — including pharmaceutical drugs — that are given to the children”.
Also, implicated in this child abduction system a judge, DHS, and what is referred to in the article as the Big Pharma.
Here, is the link to the website
Proud to be serving Foster/Adoptive/ and Biological parents, giving voice to our concerns through our educational outlets, not as an attorney but as your advocate.
National Foster Families Examiner
National Administrator Foster Parents Legal Solutions
National Director for NFPCAR
Author “Standing in the Shadow of Law”