On Wednesday, September 7th, Fashion Week Columbus (FWC) will present ‘Eye Candy’, an open model casting being held at the trendy Red Bar & Sushi (717 N. High St.Columbus, OH 43215). The event runs from 5-8pm and will also feature FWC’s new signature cocktails with $3 of every cocktail going to charity.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Both Male and female models will be cast to walk the catwalk in FWC 2011 shows. Requirements are as follows:
- Males must be 5’11 to 6’3 with a 30-34 inch waist and 16 to 35 years old.
- Females must be 5’7 to 6ft (without heels), size 2 to 6 and 16 to 27 years old.
- Female models are to come wearing three inch heels, males are to wear dress shoes.
- All models are being asked to wear form fitting clothes and to know their clothing size.
Come ready to impress! The judges are a list of who’s who in the Columbus fashion scene –
- Angie Q – The CW Columbus
- Katrina Fontenot – Former Runway Model and FWC Board Member
- Dont’e J. Rodriguez-Young – FWC Founding Partner and Board Chairman
- Thomas McClure – FWC Founding Partner and President
- Kyle Widder – Fashion Photographer
Got that fierce walk down? Go ahead, show em’ what you got!
Models chosen to walk in FWC 2011’ shows (October 9th – 14th), will be posted on FWC’s Facebook page, Twitter, and the Official FWC website one week after the casting.
And for those of you who don’t want to try and rock the runway but still want to be a part of the action- Red Bar is having a buy one, get one 50% off all sushi.
Tickets for non-model attendees are $10 and can be purchased at http://2011fwcmodelcasting.eventbrite.com/. But you better hurry! Tickets are limited and going fast!
Visit http://www.fashionweekcolumbus.com for event schedules and more.
FWC 2011 Sponsors –
Timeless Skin Solutions
The Women’s Book
Southern Wine & Spirits
Watershed Gin & Vodka Distillery
RED Bar & Sushi
Two Fish, Black Olive, Shoku
Dr. Kvitko, Mentes and Associates
Dr. Robert T. Heck
The Floral Design Studio
Young Enterprises, Inc.