The Human Resources Professionals of Minnesota (HRP-MN) is presenting the upcoming event:
Managing Global Benefits in Today’s Business Environment” Panel Discussion
The event takes place from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at The Metropolitan Ballroom, Golden Valley, MN
Come listen to a group of distinguished panelists who have strong expertise in global benefits discuss the following questions:
- What are the current strategies and trends that US companies should be considering when it comes to global benefits?
- Is there a way to apply economies of scale to secure benefit plans when you have multiple countries with 10-20 employees only on each country?
- What types of plans should a US based company think about providing for employees coming into the US for training or meetings?
- Is it possible to provide different levels of benefit plans to different levels of employees (executives versus production workers) in most countries? Is it legal and is it common practice?
- Can one life or disability contract be executed for local nationals of various countries to allow for coverage consistency around the globe and ease of administration?
- Does it matter to the eligibility to benefit plans if local nationals and expatriate employees are paid through the US payroll?
- How does multi-national pooling work? When is a company large enough to take advantage of this global benefits strategy?
For more information or to register, visit the HRP-MN Web site.