Travelzoo is making sure that “la dolce vita” is not out of reach for Angelenos. This week, Travelzoo Top 20 features an Italian vacation that’s “pinch me, I’m dreaming” good. The “Luxury Tuscany Package” deal is offered through Sceptre Tours and includes airfare, accommodations, car rental and of course, because it is Italy after all, a bottle of local wine, all for only $1299 per person.
About the “Luxury Tuscany Package”
Your Italian vacation begins with a roundtrip flight from Los Angeles to either Florence or Pisa. Once in Italy, enjoy six nights at Il Borro estate, your own (at least for the week) 1000-year-old luxury villa nestled among a Tuscan vineyard. During the day, zip around the Italian countryside in your rental car, or stay close to the property and enjoy one of the onsite wine tastings and cooking classes. End your day watching the Tuscan sunset over a bottle of complimentary wine.
Click here to read more about the 5-star Il Borro estate in Italy.
Important Deal Details:
- The price of $1299 is based on 4 travelers sharing the two-bedroom villa.
- The package includes a midsize, manual-shift car rental. You can upgrade to an automatic for an additional $99 per person.
- The deal is valid for departures from Los Angeles, Monday-Thursday, November 28, 2011-Feburary 12, 2012.
- Other dates are available at an additional cost. Call Sceptre Tours for pricing on alternate dates.
- This deal ends on August 19 or when it’s sold out. (Note: Travelzoo Top 20 deals tend to sell out quickly.)
How to Book This Deal:
Click here to book online at Sceptre Tours. Note: Final price will include taxes and fees of approximately $145 per person.
Click here to learn more about the “Luxury Tuscany Package” on Travelzoo Top 20.
This Travelzoo Top 20 deal is making it easier (and more affordable) than ever to truly get a taste of “la dolce vita.” So whether you’ve always dreamed of visiting Italy or just looking for a great deal on a family vacation over the holiday break, now is the time to book your Italian vacation package. Buon viaggio!