The Economic Development Corporation (EDC) is asking leaders at Kansas City, MO employers to share their opinions on the importance of a variety of business services and issues, as well as future plans for growth and relocation in a survey that asks questions, including:
- What’s important to you for choosing a business location?
- Is Kansas City meeting your needs?
- What will impact your decision to stay or relocate in the next 10 years?
The survey is part of KC Best, an enhanced business retention and expansion program led by the EDC.
The Kansas City, MO city council and Mayor Sly James will review the survey results in the third quarter of 2011 and use them to assess and identify major issues and then to direct resources to address the areas of concern.
KC Best is intended to:
- Promote and market a pro‐business environment for existing and growing Kansas City businesses.
- Identify key issues of concern to the business community and act as a catalyst to improve city processes.
- Advocate for legislative changes that will enhance business retention and expansion programs.
- Increase the EDC’s proactive business outreach by deploying more staff to create and grow business in Kansas City.
KCMO employers can click here to access the survey, or go to the EDC website at www.edckc.com.