Howard Stern Show celebrity intern David Arquette has been paired with Australian sexpot Kym Johnson for Season 13 of Dancing with the Stars.
<—See photos of Kym Johnson here
The professional pairings for this season’s stars were announced on Wednesday morning’s Good Morning America.
- David Arquette and Kym Johnson
- Ricki Lake and Derek Hough
- Hope Solo and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Nancy Grace and Tristan MacManus
- Ron Artest and Peta Murgatroyd
- Chaz Bono and Lacey Schwimmer
- Elisabetta Canalis and Val Chmerkovskiy
- Kristen Cavallari and Mark Ballas
- Robert Kardashian and Cheryl Burke
- J.R. Martinez and Karina Smirnoff
- Chynna Phillips and Tony Dovolani
- Carson Kressley and Anna Trebunskaya
Arquette announced Tuesday that he plans to use Howard Stern as an official coach throughout the season for advice on how to rack up more votes.
David Arquette: Howard Stern will be my Dancing with the Stars coach
Johnson has been with DWTS since Season 1 and has already helped two previous stars take home the Mirror Ball Trophy– Donnie Osmond in Seasons 9 and Hines Ward in Season 12. She was also a runner-up with Joey Fatone in Season 4 and Warren Sapp in Season 7.
Follow the Howard Stern Examiner on Twitter and Facebook
Want email updates on Howard Stern related stories? Subscribe here