Dr. Marisa Lawrence, an Atlanta plastic surgeon board certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery, offers plastic surgery procedures (both invasive and non-invasive such as dermal injectables), as well as skin care programs, the newest laser and her specially developed skin care product line specifically formulated with her patient’s skin care needs in mind.
Yesterday I wrote an article giving you information on the latest skin care ingredients. You will find many of these ingredients in Dr. Lawrence’s product line. CLICK HERE to read article.
Dr. Lawrence’s skin care product line includes
- Foaming Gel Cleanser that gets rid of the dead cells leaving a soft, smooth feel.
- Balance Chamomile Toner that balances the pH and calms the skin. This products contains Vitamins A, C and E and Co-Q10.
- Triple Antioxidant Defense reduces fine lines, wrinkles and pore size, calms the skin and contains hyaluronic acid to keep the moisture in your skin to improve texture, tone, and overall skin appearance.
- Rejuvenating Retinol Serum enhances the rate of skin turnover, fights acne and blemishes, assists in the formation of collagen to plump the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Retinol Treatment Pads are convenient and easy to use and can be used on the body for cellular turnover and exfoliation on your legs, arms, or any where on the body.
- Skin Lightening Pads (Rebrightalize) are good for all skin types and treat hyperpgimentation and melasma. They contain Kojic Acid, Arbutin and Bearberry along with protective antioxidants to soothe the skin and help with redness.
- Sheer Antioxidant Moisturizer is an oil-free daily moisturiser that contains glycerin, squalene and liposomal vitamins A, C, E and Co-Q10.
- Renewal Cream is an oil-free daily moisturizer that contains vitamins, antioxidants and 10% Pure Glycolic Acid.
- Purifying Pads are a combination of 2% Salicylic Acid and 5% Glycolic Acid and are used to promote exfoliation and the sloughing of dead skin cells. These pads cleanse and are convenient for use on the face or body.
- Green Tea Warming Exfoliating Scrub is specially formulated to gently remove dry dead skin cells. You will feel a warmth when applying this scrub that exfoliates the skin and deep cleans the pores.
- Antioxidant Sunscreen SPF 30 with 7% micronized zinc as well as other antioxidants is a great active wear sunscreen because of the polymer base.
- Recovery Complex for Body (with Cafeeine) is a silky, fast-absorbing, emollient body lotion for daily use and is great for all skin types. This product contains Ceramides and antioxidants along with hyaluronic acid to help replenish and restore moisture balance.
- Calming Cream is a hydrocortisone and also to reduce inflammation and soothe the skin after laser therapy.
- Bright Eyes is all All Trans-Retinol product to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. This product also contains Arnica and Vitamin K to reduce bruising and discoloration so is great after any eye surgery. Power Green Tea Polyphenols are included to protect against free radical damage.
Prices are reasonable and competive ranging from $25 to $80. Do your skin and pocketbook a favor, consult with Dr. Lawrence and discover which products will give you smooth, glowing skin.
For a consultation with Dr. Lawrence, contact her office at 770-303-7004. She will discuss your skin care needs and prepare a skin care regime specifically tailored to your particular needs and skin typel.
Dr. Marisa Lawrence is located at 960 Johnson Ferry Road, Suite 120, Atlanta, GA 30342. Contact the office at 404-303-7004.
View Dr. Lawrence’s website, CLICK HERE. Follow her on FACEBOOK, click here. Dr. Lawrence also answers questions on www.Real Self.com.