Do you appreciate my Attachment Parenting advice? I hope so, because there will now be more of it!
I have recently been named the National Attachment Parenting Examiner, and will be now be writing articles for both columns.
While I have always tried to make my articles relevant to parents both in Mankato and elsewhere, the new column will allow me to write general information that will be relevant to parents anywhere. I’m very excited about some topics I plan to write about, though I’ll continue to offer the same sort of advice and information in both columns that I have for the past couple of years here.
What can you expect in the new national AP column? Topics such as:
- Studies that show the benefits of Attachment Parenting
- Tips on parenting all ages, from infants to teens
- News that affects children’s health
- Information on AP products such as cloth diapers and slings
- Sensory Integration info and how to use it to help your child
- Positive discipline techniques
- Dealing with tricky parenting situations
- Ways to have fun with your kids
- Parenting support and how to take care of you
As always, I welcome letters with questions and suggestions for articles too!
As for this column, I’ll continue to write the same sort of articles that I have all along, with a little bit more focus on local information.
If you’d like to follow my new column, click here and click on subscribe. You’ll see you can also follow me on Twitter.
My first national article should be out in the next couple of days. I hope you’ll check it out!