‘Dancing with the Stars’ just recently announced the cast and fans can’t wait for the show to start airing! It will not premiere until September 19, 2011, but you can find out now who your favorite professional dancer will be on the floor this season. The matches were announced this morning.
Here are the dancing pairs for Season 13 of ‘DWTS’:
- Hope Solo will be dancing with Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
- Chaz Bono is paired with Lacey Schwimmer.
- J. R. Martinez received the partner of Karina Smirnoff.
- Nancy Grace is dancing with Tristan MacManus.
- Rob Kardashian will be on the dance floor with Cheryl Burke.
- Ron Artest has Peta Murgatroyd as his partner.
- Ricki Lake received Derek Hough to dance with this season.
- Elisabetta Canalis will be with Maksim’s brother Val Chmerkovskiy.
- Carson Kressley is dancing with Anna Trebunskaya.
- Chynna Phillips will be with Tony Dovolani.
- David Arquette is dancing with Kym Johson.
- Kristin Cavallari is paired up with Mark Ballas
Are you happy with whom your favorite is dancing with this season? Don’t miss the premiere of ‘Dancing with the Stars’ on ABC September 19, 2011 at 7:00 pm CST.