“Dancing with the Stars,” new cast was announced this week, while some names surprised the fans it was probably Nancy Grace and Chaz Bono leading the pack as the most surprising. While favorites are being whispered, no front runner predictions have made their way to the media as of yet. The pairings were announced this morning on “Good Morning America” and are listed on TV OverMind.
“Dancing With the Stars” Pairings For Season 13:
- Nancy Grace with Tristan MacManus
- Ron Artest with Peta Murgatroyd
- Kristin Cavallari with Mark Ballas
- Chynna Phillips with Tony Dovolani
- David Arquette with Kym Johnson
- Carson Kressley with Anna Trebunskaya
- Ricki Lake with Derek Hough
- Rob Kardashian with Cheryl Burke
- JR Martinez with Karina Smirnoff
- Hope Solo with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Chaz Bono with Lacey Schwimmer
- Elisabetta Canalis with Val Chmerkovskiy
Connecticut fans of “DWTS” can watch the Season 13 premiere on Monday September 26th, at 8pm EST, on Connecticut’s ABC, WTNH TV Channel 8 New Haven.