Who’s partnered with who on “Dancing with the Stars” 13? Pro dance pairings were announced on ABC’s “Good Morning America” Wednesday morning. Viewers in Portland, Ore. tuned into KATU channel 2 to learn which “DWTS” 13 contestants were paired with the pro dancers.
“Dancing with the Stars” 13 Pairings:
- Ricki Lake with Derek Hough
- Ron Artest with Peta Murgatroyd
- Kristin Cavallari with Mark Ballas
- Chynna Phillips with Tony Dovolani
- David Arquette with Kym Johnson
- Carson Kressley with Anna Trebunskaya
- Nancy Grace with Tristan MacManus
- JR Martinez with Karina Smirnoff
- Hope Solo with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Rob Kardashian with Cheryl Burke
- Elisabetta Canalis with Val Chmerkovskiy
- Chaz Bono with Lacey Schwimmer
It’s no surprise that Hope Solo wound up with Maksim. How will things go between Chaz Bono and Lacey Schwimmer. Fans will be glad to see pro dancer, Derek Hough, back on the dance floor for season 13.
What do you think of the “DWTS” 13 pairings and cast partners?
Portland, Ore. viewers can see the season premiere of “Dancing with the Stars” 13 Monday, Sept. 26 at 8:00 p.m., PT on KATU channel 2.
Source: KATU channel 2 Portland Oregon, ABC