Catch the excitement on the Cooking Channel in September. Watch the new series Easy Chinese: San Francisco as well as three specials Cooking School Confidential, A Culinary Coup: The Launch of Ku De Ta and Food Hoarders.
Easy Chinese: San Francisco – Saturday, September 10th at 1p.m.ET
ON-AIR/ONLINE THEME WEEK
“Go Global” – Sunday Sept 18th – Sept 24th from 8-11p.m.ET
Cooking Channel celebrates global cuisines and exotic locations with a full week of premiere and returning specials and episodes of fan-favorite Cooking Channel shows.
To complement the on-air programming, CookingChannelTV.com launches “World’s Fare” in mid-September, a complete collection of the best recipes, menus, tips and videos from cuisines around the globe. Dive into Italian favorites, Vietnamese specialties, Indian spices and curries, Chinese wok dishes, easy French fare, and the very best from the Caribbean. It’s a global party, with the best, most authentic dishes from around the world.
COOKING CHANNEL SPECIALS
- Cooking School Confidential – Premiering Sunday, September 4th at 8p.m.ET
- A Culinary Coup: The Launch of Ku De Ta – Premiering Sunday, September 18th at 8p.m.ET
- Stuffed: Food Hoarders – Premiering Sunday, September 25th at 8p.m.ET
- Brunch @ Bobby’s – Premiering Saturday, September 3rd at 2p.m.ET
- Everyday Exotic – Premiering Saturday, September 3rd at 12:30p.m.ET
- Food(ography) – Premiering Tuesday, September 6th at 9p.m.ET
- Kelsey’s Essentials – Premiering Saturday, September 3rd at 2:30p.m.ET
- The Perfect 3 – Premiering Saturday, September 3rd at 4p.m.ET
- United Tastes of America – Premiering Tuesday, September 6th at 10p.m.ET
- Rachael Ray’s Week in a Day – Premiering Saturday, September 3rd at 3p.m.ET
Be a part of the Cooking Channel conversation on Twitter and Facebook, and share photos of your favorite frosty, frozen ice cream treats on CookingChannelTV.com.
Enjoy this article? You can subscribe below and find me here:
Twitter Facebook Nashville Restaurant Examiner