SYRACUSE, NY — Travelers using Syracuse Hancock International Airport are being offered a New York-centric menu at the just-opened Gateway Café.
The café, owned by Delaware North Companies Travel Hospitality Services, features a variety of Central New York favorites, including:
- Dinosaur Bar-B-Que
- Hofmann Sausage
- Gianelli Sausage, which uses a tried-and-true Old World Italian recipe to
- New York Bakery, a Syracuse family bakery.
- Saranac Beer and Saranac 1888 Soft Drinks, produced by Matt Brewing Company of Utica.
- Bully Hill Vineyards, from the Keuka Lake region.
- Paul Delima Coffee, a local Fair Trade Certified Organic coffee roaster and retailer.
- Terrell’s Potato Chips from Central New York.
This completes a $400,000 renovation of two Sbarro restaurants undertaken by Delaware North after being awarded a three-year extension to operate food, beverage and retail at the airport.
Gateway Café North is located in the North Concourse of Terminal B, and Gateway Café South is located in the South Concourse of Terminal A. Gateway Café South replaces a pre-security Sbarro which was converted into the new post-security restaurant.
OTHER CENTRAL NY RESTAURANT NEWS:
• Manny’s in Utica destroyed by fire
• Blaze closes trio of Syracuse business