West Palm Beach area businesses looking to cut energy costs and help the environment may have a powerfully ally and handy resource without realizing it.
Utility giant Florida Power and Light (FPL) does more than provide electricity to its statewide commercial customers. It also provides a wealth of valuable energy efficiency information and services, much of which is easily accessible at its website at www.fpl.com/business/energy_saving/index.shtml.
That’s where you’ll find:
- Information & Resources – This includes an A/C Buying Guide with suggestions on how to purchase the best system for your business.
- Business Energy Advisor – An online library for equipment-buying advice, equipment maintenance tips, and low-cost solutions.
- Build Smart® – An energy-efficient home certification system to help residential home builders save energy and money.
- Webinar Downloads – Educational videos chock full of energy saving ideas and tips that you can implement immediately.
- Top Savings Tips – Learn how to control your energy usage, conserve energy, and trim costs at your business.
The site also offers information on how to get a customized energy analysis for your business and how to take advantage of FPL incentives and rebate programs for companies that have energy-efficient interior building solutions.
For other green options and cost-saving opportunities, visit www.fpl.com/business/energy_saving/programs/index.shtml
And be sure to keep up with the latest news, events or advice on green business products and practices by clicking the Subscribe button at the top of the page.
If you like an article, please share it on StumbleUpon, Digg, Twitter, or Facebook.