Hollywood’s hottest celebrity hairstylist Serena Radaelli uses a secret weapon when tending to the locks of Reese Witherspoon, Naomi Watts, Natalie Portman, Angelina Jolie, or her other super stars. “It’s all in the Solano SuperSolano Dryer, ” she sighs. And it’s available to every Angeleno famous or not for $145 at any ULTA store (love the one at La Brea and Santa Monica in West Hollywood, but they’re all good).
The long time personal stylist to lustrous mane-sporters as Cher and Madonna, Radaelli totes her Ferrari-red Solano SuperSolano Dryer everywhere.
Solano has been around since 1977–which seems like the dark ages now–and continues to be a top seller in Los Angeles and the rest of the country.
- Powerful, long-life AC motor balanced for optimal performance
- Ceramic thermal grill distributes heat more evenly
- Far infrared heat dries from the inside out for overall healthier hair
- Tourmaline adds shine and smoothes hair while minimizing fly-aways
- Silver nanotechnology for antibacterial protection
- Cold shot button to set the style
- Extra long cord w/ Hanging Ring – 11.5 ft
- 2 Narrow fiberglass and 1 metal concentrator for optimal drying, styling and straightening
- 3 Temperature settings, 2 speeds
- Removable filter ring for easy cleaning
Solano’s Care and Repair Program
The “Care and Repair” program features a two year warranty with the option to renew. Additionally, should something happen to your dryer it can be sent to the Solano Repair Center to be repaired refurbished and reconditioned, making your dryer a great investment.