Now that the NFL strike is over, the Buffalo Bills coaches, players and fans can get down to business at training camp, being held for the 12th year at St. John Fisher College in Pittsford, New York (a suburb of Rochester). The first open practice for fans took place on Saturday, July 30th, but there’s plenty more chances to check out the Bills through Thursday, August 18th.
The rest of the training camp schedule is as follows:
- Sunday, July 31st– 7 to 9 p.m.*
- Monday, August 1st– 3 to 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 2nd– 3 to 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, August 4th– 7 to 9 p.m. *
- Friday, August 5th– 3 to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 6th– 7 to 9 p.m. *
- Sunday, August 7th– 3 to 5:30 p.m.
- Monday, August 8th– 3 to 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 10th– 7 to 9 p.m. *
- Thursday, August 11th– 3 to 5:30 p.m.
- Monday, August 15th– 7 to 9 p.m. *
- Tuesday, August 16th– 3 to 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 17th – 7 to 9 p.m. *
- Thursday, August 18th– 2 to 4:30 p.m.
* – any night session requires a ticket to attend – find out more about getting tickets here.
The Bills have four pre-season games scheduled for the 2011 season:
- Saturday, August 13th at the Chicago Bears (8 p.m.)
- Saturday, August 20th at the Denver Broncos (8:30 p.m.)
- Saturday, August 27th against the Jacksonville Jaguars at Ralph Wilson Stadium (7 p.m.)
- Thursday, September 1st against the Detroit Lions at Ralph Wilson Stadium (6:30 p.m.)
For complete details on training camp, preseason football and the Bills’ 2011 season, visit www.buffalobills.com.