Sunday night was not all that interesting on CBS (channel 5 in Phoenix) Big Brother. Only a couple things happened that are worth mentioning (check out the bullets below). The more important information in this post is who won Power of Veto, and believe me America this one was a shocker. While we will have to wait until Wednesday to see what the competition was; we do know, thanks to the Live Feeds who won.
- Daniele/Kalia/Porsche were NOT happy Brendon came back. Kalia and Daniele wondered why they went through all that work to get him out and if it was worth it.
- Brendon’s return made Shelly and Adam finally pick an alliance. Fans know these two have been floating on the fence line (playing both sides) and have, until this week, yet made a decision who they would side with. They went with the numbers Brendon’s return tipped the scales.
- The largest alliance in the house dropped like flies; one by one they were eliminated from the HOH competition (Rachel/Jordan/Brendon/Jeff/Shelly/Adam). It was like watching six people joining each other on the execution line.
- Daniele beat Porsche and won HOH for the second time this season (Kalia and Porsche couldn’t be happier).
- Shelly and Adam tried to mend fences with Daniele. One thing that can be said about Adam is he was honest. He chose a side and said he was going to have to live with his choice. Shelly was a different story.
- Speaking of honesty, some may not like the way Daniele has been playing the game, but they have to admit she has been honest (since Dominic was eliminated up to this point).
- Rachel and Brendon tried to strike up a deal with Daniele. The deal held through for the elimination nominations (Adam/Shelly) but will it stay strong depending on how the POV works out?
That brings us to the spoiler part of this post. If you don’t want to know the POV click away now (Check out other television articles here). If you are curious as to who won the POV and if they will use it, keep reading.
The POV winner was a surprise. This contestant hasn’t won anything, aside from an elf costume, since joining the Big Brother house. But at least he won when it really matters. If you guessed Adam you would be correct. It would be a major surprise if he decided to not use this on himself (but he has thrown other competitions before thinking he was safe because of his alliance). Shelly has made a few moves that may put her in jeopardy with her new alliance. They may ask Adam to stay on the block and guarentee him the votes (which they have). The question is if he does this or saves himself.
The other question we will have to wait until Wednesday to find out is if he does save himself, who Daniele will put on the block. The best guess would be Brendon… despite the ‘secret’ alliance they have entered into. Who do you think will be put up as a replacement? Feel free to leave a comment below.
Share this article with your friends by clicking the facebook/Twitter links above. Follow me on Twitter, join me on FaceBook, or simply click subscribe above to receive immediate updates when new articles are posted. Check out my other column ‘The Buzz’ here. As always thank you for reading and have a great day.