It’s that time of year again. The black carpet is rolled out, the celebs have all rolled up, and we’re all glued to our TVs watching … Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars, Britney Spears, Adele, Beyonce … before we go any further, we have to ask? Who was best dressed? More importantly, who was (hushed voice!) worst?
Without further ado, we’ve got to do it. We’re calling them out. From a pregnant Beyonce to a smokin’ Snooki (no, seriously!), we’ve got the celebs that looked amaze-balls and the ones that just looked like, well … read on.
- Worst: Singer Kreayshawn was borderline cartoonish in a Technicolor glittery paint-splattered dress matched with platform red sneakers. In an odd way, we have to admit it was creative, but it was still a definite contender for worst dressed. Sorry!
- Worst: Patterned skirt, oversized white tee, messy hair, black lipstick … Crystal Reed seemed to be your everyday high school wannabe heading out to her local mall. Yeesh.
- Worst: Deena Nicole Cortese was rocking a tasteless rainbow.
- Worst: We were laughing our butts off at Redfoo’s outfit. An outfit made of aluminum foil, wings, and a giant handprint on his crotch left us scratching our heads. LMFAO indeed.
- We love Adele, nay, we adore her. But her look was far too old for her. The dress too frumpy, the tights too dark, the shoes too heavy, and the hair too helmet-like. Oh, Adele! Why oh why must you be on our worst-dressed list?
- Worst: Baby blue cut out dress, tiny pink pom pons, yellow cord, dainty flowers, and a paper parasol … who else could it be but Katy Perry? On the bright side, the strappy pink sandals were adorable.
- Worst: Ruffled pink net panties, space-age metal dress, a giant baby toy, and muppet slippers. We have to give props to Nicki Minaj for creativity, but for an awards show?
- Kelly Rowland was chic in black and gold. She was a breath of fresh air after a seemingly endless parade of ridiculously fashion-challenged stars.
- Maria Menounas delicately draped strappy mini dress was smoking hot, and the silvery strappy sandals? The perfect finishing touch.
- Zoe Saldana was sleek and stunning in black and gold from head to toe.
- We’re usually not a huge fan of Nicole ‘Snooki’ Polizzi’s style, but she looked stunning in her close-fitting red and steel strapless dress and gold pumps. She should always dress like this!
- Beyonce was a tangerine dream with an itty-bitty bump she was proudly showing off.
- Best: Paul Rudd was perfectly undone in a neat black suit and white unbuttoned shirt (no tie!).