In just a few weeks our homes will be less noisy as children head back to school. All of their summer toys and accessories will need to be stored away as school books and binders will their rooms. Organization is the main goal in decorating as your little ones will rely on you to do what they can’t. One of the main goals of back to school decorating is to provide a clean space that is void of any clutter or mess. These small touches will help to ensure your child will have a nice area in their rooms to study and focus on schoolwork. Whether you are diy savvy or have never styled a space, we encourage you to check out back to school decorating ideas with Martha Stewart. For decades, Martha has provided countless ideas on ways to improve our home. Get inspired with these 12 ways to redecorate your child’s room for the back to school season. Want to see more? Click Here to view all of Martha Stewart’s ideas.
Did we mention that these ideas are all do-it-yourself projects?!
- Kid’s Paper Scroll – http://www.marthastewart.com/271753/kids-paper-scroll
- Dream Desk – http://www.marthastewart.com/268252/dream-desk
- Shoe Bag Organizer
- Shelf Terrarium
- Portable Desk – http://www.marthastewart.com/271953/portable-desk
- Felt Board
- Space-Saver Desk – http://www.marthastewart.com/264147/space-saver-desk
- Magnetic Lunch Chart – http://www.marthastewart.com/268539/magnetic-lunch-chart
- Alphabet Wall Frieze
- Children’s Bookshelves – http://www.marthastewart.com/272907/making-childrens-bookshelves
- Art-Project Storage – http://www.marthastewart.com/270593/art-project-storage
- Knapsack Pegs
Stay up to date on all things design by following our Manhattan Interior Design Examiner page. We are also the National Interior Design Examiner. You can also follow us Twitter, Facebook, and our Blog of course. Click the “Subscribe” button to receive our interior design articles via email. We are on Facebook! Please “like us” for decorating ideas, tips and articles!