ABC’s Bachelor Pad 2 premiered Monday night, and it didn’t take long for the drama to begin. Scottsdale fans have been anxious to see if the drama could live up to the hype, and the season started off with a three-hour bang. Monday’s episode started out with clips of some of the most notorious women that will be on this season to remind viewers who was who.
The show has guys and gals that cover several of the past seasons, and it can be tough to keep everybody straight at times. Not everybody got profiled, but here is the lowdown on some of this season’s ladies:
- Jackie Gordon – from Brad Womack’s second season. She says she’s looking for love, but feels quite anxious about doing the show. She’s particularly nervous about the possibility of Michelle Money doing the show.
- Michelle Money – also from Brad’s second season. If she wins, she plans to use the money for her daughter Brielle’s education, and to donate toward cancer research. Michelle’s dad is battling stage 4 colon cancer.
- Gia Allemand – Gia is from Jake Pavelka’s season, and she was also on the first season of Bachelor Pad. She laughs and shares that she broke up with her boyfriend after Bachelor Pad to date Wes, Wes cheated on her with Vienna Girardi, and she really hates Vienna now.
- ViennaGirardi – she describes herself as competitive and awesome. She jokes that “the prize for The Bachelor sucks” but says the past year since splitting with Jake has been the best of her life. She and Wes “hung out together” but she’s with Kasey Kahl now. She knows she will have a huge target on her back, and she claims to be terrified of potentially having Jake in the Bachelor Pad house.
- Ella Nolan – she was on Jake’s season and has a young son. Ella shares that she lost her mom when she was 3-years-old. Ella’s mom and step-dad were divorcing and just five days before it became final, he shot Ella’s mom. Ella, her sister and her mom were walking down the road when he pulled up alongside them and shot her mom with a sawed-off shotgun. Ella has pledged that she will work as hard as she can to give her son everything she never had as a child.
- Erica Rose – she says she’s not as spoiled, entitled or bratty as she was on The Bachelor with Lorenzo. She admits she likes nice things, has a trust fund and a maid, but she wants to be financially independent. However, she doesn’t “want to have to go, like, look for a job or anything like that.” She says she’ll hook up with anyone (male or female) to improve her chances of winning and adds there are “not a lot of things that I wouldn’t do, you know, outside of compromising my morals. But, my morals aren’t really that strict, so it’s OK.”
- Holly Durst – she was on Matt Grant’s season, and admits she was scared of commitment. She started dating Michael Stagliano from Jillian’s season a couple of years ago, and they became engaged. Holly panicked and broke-off the engagement, breaking his heart. They reconciled a few months later, but he wasn’t able to get over her dumping him earlier and he broke things off again. They split a few months before taping Bachelor Pad.
Other ladies competing on Bachelor Pad 2 this season are Melissa Schreiber and Alli Travis. Which gal are you rooting for this season? Who are you most anxious to see sent home? The Bachelor Pad 2 airs Monday nights on ABC. Tune in to ABC, Channel 15 in the Scottsdale area, at 7 p.m. every Monday to see who sticks around to compete for the $250,000 prize. You can also watch Bachelor Pad 2 online at ABC.com the day after the show airs.
More news on Bachelor Pad 2
What do you think? Comment at the bottom of this page.
If you liked this article, please share it via the Facebook or Twitter buttons, or “like” this page.
To receive the latest TV news via email, be sure to subscribe to this column.
Join my Facebook community or catch my latest articles via Twitter!