Why is it that so much good stuff starts off in England before it hits The States?
- Sanford and Son was Steptoe and Son.
- All in the Family was ‘Til Death Do Us Part.
- The Office was… well, The Office.
It looks as if unimaginative, dull witted and self-loathing American liberals have taken their cue from unimaginative, dull witted and self-loathing British liberals.
Cases in point:
- Labour bigwig Lord/Baron/Dame/WhatEverTheHellHesCalled Peter Mandelson, insinuated that the EDL is “anti–immigrant, Europhobic, anti–globalisation…”
- House Minority Leader, Nancy Pelosi (D-Sodom & Gomorrah) twitted on the current budget stalemate: “What we’re trying to do is save the world from the Republican budget. We’re trying to save life on this planet as we know it today.”
- Matthew Taylor of the Guardian has tagged The English Defence League as both Fascist and Far-Right. He cites no examples… but hey, don’t let the truth get in the way of a good story.
- Margaret Carlson of Bloomberg News chided House Republicans by putting words in their mouths by stating: “Listen, we [Republicans] want to burn the place down.” I mean, they’re not, they’ve strapped explosives to the Capitol.”
- British Crypto-Socialist and Labour MP, Yvette Cooper has slammed the English Defence League for practicing “non-violent extremism”. Gosh, isn’t that what Gandhi and Martin Luther King advocated?
- The Poster Girl for Perms Gone Wild, American Congresschick Debbie Wasserman Schultz Rodham Clinton Heinz Kerry (D-Phone Book), chair of the Democratic National Committee, recently stated that House Republicans are trying to impose “dictatorship” and that the Republicans could “spark panic and chaos”.
You’d think the least we could do for our British cousins would be to reciprocate by way of setting the example (and a strong one at that) when it comes to defending Western Civilization and all it stands for.
If you agree with this commentary, please forward it to family and friends.
Please click on the “SUBSCRIBE” button above to receive e-mail updates whenever new articles are published.
To become a writer for joltleft.com, please click here –
http://exm.nr/hmh7Jq – No experience necessary, just a desire to write!