This week on “All My Children,” the truth finally comes out as Jesse [Darnell Williams] confesses to best friend Tad [Michael E. Knight] that the baby, that he and Angie [Debbi Morgan] are raising as their own, is really Maya’s. How does the news affect the Hubbard marriage? Head writer Lorraine Broadrick addressed the question in the August 30th issue of Soap Opera Digest Magazine.
“I think that the audience is incredibly invested in this marriage,” she said. “It may be the strongest marriage that we’ve ever had on ‘All My Children’…The strength and durability of their marriage is something that has been challenged, and Angie and Jesse have always managed to get past every challenged they faced. But this is a big one.”
Here’s a look at the entire week of spoilers for the week of August 22nd.
- Kendall is not happy about Zach’s announcement that he’s partnering with David on the Orpheus Project.
- Kendall stands by Zach’s decision despite her doubts about it.
- Zach and Griffin exchange heated words. Is there their disagreement about The Orpheus Project or about Kendall?
- David warns Zach not to trust Griffin
- Ryan vows to take David and Orpheus down no matter what.
- Liza quits as JR’s lawyer in his custody hearing with Marissa over AJ
- Tad learns that JR tried to bribe the judge presiding over his hearing.
- Dixie tries to connect with Kathy and reunites with Angie
- Kendall talks to Greenlee about Zach
- Angie wants to help Maya find the daughter she gave up, not knowing that it’s her own daughter
- Jesse decides to admit the truth about the baby to Tad when he finds out Angie hired him to find Maya’s baby. Will he confess to Angie?
- Cara’s relationship with David causes trouble for her with Griffin, Jake and Tad.
- Griffin vows to keep his sister away from David.
- David’s reviving Dixie and Zach lead Krystal to wonder if he saved Babe and has Erica thinking about her former love, Mike Roy.
- JR turns to Dixie for help in turning his life around
“All My Children” airs weekdays on ABC.
Follow me on Twitter: Phyllis_Thomas and SpotliteOnEnt.
For more Daytime TV Articles, visit: Daytime TV/Phyllis Thomas.
Want to win a “Days of Our Lives” gift bag? Click HERE to find out how.