You don’t want to be 3 hours away at your beach wedding at the Oregon coast, or up at Mt. Hood and forget your wedding dress, right? Make sure you eat throughout the day and stay hydrated. Here is the checklist!
From your bathroom at home:
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Make-up and make-up applicators
- Q-tips, cotton balls and wipes/tissue
- Make-up remover and nail polish remover
- Nail polish in the same color your are wearing
- Clear nail polish (has many emergency uses)
- Lotion (the kind you use every day)
- Baby powder or white/translucent powder
- Hair spray
- Hair clips/accessories
- Mouth wash and floss
- Band-Aids, Neosporin, eye drops, rubbing alcohol, peroxide, and burn gel
- Hair brush, combs, curling iron, curlers, straightening iron, and hair dryer
- Nail clippers, nail file, tweezers, and nail scissors
- Feminine products if needed
- All medications and supplements
- Shampoo, conditioner, hair spray, gel, mouse, wax, etc.
- Deodorant & Perfume
- Face cleanser and lotion
When it comes to undergarments it’s always best to have two of everything. Also, if you are wearing white, cream, pink, or a light colored dress, also wear light colored undergarments. Black is not the best color to wear under a white dress. Also, don’t forget your something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue!
Clothing, undergarments, and accessories:
- White or light colored underwear
- The wedding dress (carefully packed and stored for travel)
- Whatever undergarments you purchased with your dress
- Pantyhose and garter
- Shoes, flip flops, other comfy shoes
- Veil or head piece
- Necklace(s), earing’s, bracelet(s), ring(s), wedding band, and other accessories
- Rain boots, umbrella, rain jacket (If there is a chance of rain—It’s Portland!)
- Sewing Kit & extra pins
Other items you don’t want to forget the big day are:
- Cash & envelopes for tips or any payments you still owe vendors
- Gift for your husband to be
- Any thank-you cards you have prepared for your bridal party or parents, etc.
- The rings or just your husband’s to be wedding band
- Water, plenty of water & healthy snacks (protein and complex carbs are good).
- Hangers, hooks, etc.
- Tape of every kind (clear, double-sided, electrical, duct, double-sided duct, etc.
- Whatever you might need for the night of your wedding (hotel room key, car keys, champagne, chocolate, lingerie, candles, etc.)