If you haven’t heard already, who are you?? Music Midtown is back in Atlanta! Not as big as the last time when it was a weekend music fest – this time it’s just one jammed packed day with the headliner, Coldplay. The festival is on Saturday, September 24th at Piedmont Park. Tickets are on sale for $55 – but now you can get VIP tickets!
VIP tickets are $250 and are in partnership with Park Tavern. It includes:
– Admission to Music Midtown
-Entrance through a private VIP gate
– Access to a special outdoor hospitality area that includes complimentary food and open bar (beer, wine and cash bar)
– Private climate controlled restrooms
The concert menu includes:
- Niman Ranch Hot Dogs
- Vegetarian Plates: Classic Hummus (Gluten Free) & Flatbread Crackers; Marinated & Grilled Local Vegetable Skewers; Traditional Greek Pasta Salad; Spinach & Artichoke Dip with Gluten Free Tri-Color Corn Chips.
- Classic American Burgers Served With French Fries
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Desserts: Specialty Desserts, Chocolate Chip Cookies, & Ice Creams.
To purchase regular or VIP tickets, visit the main Music Midtown homepage.