That’s right Central Texans, we have sizzling days and warm nights in store for us for the next seven days. It looks like the high today is going to be 104 and for tomorrow as well. Thursday it is suppose to be 103, Friday 102, Saturday 103, and back to 104 for Sunday and Monday. As for the nights, it looks like it will only cool down into the upper 70’s to low 80’s, which is why our days are so steaming hot and the high relative humidity doesn’t help either. There is a heat advisory for today and Wednesday for most counties for you folks that have to be outside and for anyone else that wants to brave the elements, so take precaution because heat exhaustion and heat stroke are a very serious thing. We do have some clouds hanging out though, which gives us a 30 percent chance of rain today and tonight. So keep your fingers crossed because Central Texas needs the rain desperately since the drought continues for the whole state of Texas and we are way passed the critical stage now for having no rain. At this point any rain is a welcoming sight. As for now, try and stay cool as best as you can and pray for that rain.
- Tomato recipes for warm summer days and cold winter nights
- School days, school days, dear old golden rule days.
- Summer days and summer nights: how to look good on both in Chicago
- A Warm and Fairly Dry Weekend, Storminess May Increase Next Two Days
- Easy Fourth of July barbecue and sizzling summer treat ideas