A newly expanded version of Ringo Starr’s fall tour in November has added three dates in Mexico City, Argentina and Chile to kick off the road show. He’ll play Mexico City Nov. 1 at Mexico City’s National Auditorium, Nov. 4 at Movistar Arena in Santiago, Chile on Nov. 4 and Luna Park in Buenos Aires Nov. 7.
The latest edition of the former Beatle’s fall tour schedule now includes 10 dates, including Brazil, Argentina, Chile and Mexico City.
Here’s the latest schedule:
- Nov. 1, Mexico City, National Auditorium
- Nov. 4, Santiago, Movistar Arena
- Nov. 7, Buenos Aires, Luna Park
- Nov. 10, Porto Alegre, Gigantinho
- Nov. 12, Sao Paulo, Credicard Hall
- Nov. 13, Sao Paulo, Credicard Hall
- Nov. 15, Rio De Janeiro, Chevrolet Hall
- Nov. 16, Belo Horizonte, Citibank Hall
- Nov. 18, Brasilia, Convention Hall
- Nov. 20, Recife, Chevrolet Hall
A presale for the Mexico City tickets for Banamex card holders will be Sept. 5 and 6. General sale starts Sept. 7. Argentina tickets are now on sale to BBVA Frances customers. General sale starts July 11th at www.Ticketek.com.ar or by calling 5252-2282. Pre-sale for Credicard, Citibank and Diners Club clients for all concerts takes place between July 11th and July 17th. Tickets go on sale to the general public beginning July 18th. Tickets will be available at official box offices, by phone (4003-5588) and the Internet (www.ticketsforfun.com.br).
- More information is at Ringo Starr’s website.